Each year, Massachusetts International Academy considers many more applicants for freshmen admission than it can possibly admit. The goal of the campus’s admissions review process is to single out from a large and growing pool of academically talented applicants those few individuals who have demonstrated the intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and commitment expected of the Massachusetts International Academy graduate.
As students prepare applications for Massachusetts International Academy, they must keep in mind the following:
Applicants Must Adhere to Admissions Guidelines and Deadlines:
· Each Applicant Is Responsible For Ensuring His/Her Application Is Completed In Advance Of The Given submission deadlines.
· The Admissions Board Will Not Consider Any Additional Materials Or Changes Once An Application Has Been Submitted.
· Once a completed application is submitted to the Massachusetts International Academy, it thus becomes the confidential property of said institution and is not returnable.
Applicants Must Comply with Application Interview Guidelines
· Once An Application Is Submitted, The Board Reserves The Right To Request Additional Information From The Applicant, Including, But Not Limited To, An Interview.
· All Applicants Who Have Been Invited For An Interview Must Fulfill The Request In Order To Complete The Application Process.
Applicants are Responsible For Ensuring Veracity of Provided Materials:
· Applicants Are Responsible For Ensuring That All The Information And Accompanying Material Provided In Connection With Their Application Is Authentic And Accurate.
· Massachusetts International Academy May At Any Time Require Applicants To Provide Satisfactory Verification Of The Information And Documents Submitted As Part Of The Application. If An Applicant Is Unable To Do So, The Academy Reserves The Right To Cease Consideration Of The Application, To Withdraw Any Offer Of Admission Already Made, And/Or To Terminate One's Status As A Student.
· Applicants Assume All Costs For Authenticating And Verifying Documents And Information Associated With Their Application.
· Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback concerning individual interviews, essays, or other application materials to those candidates who are not admitted to the program.
Non-Discrimination Disclosure Information
Massachusetts International Academy does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, or handicap in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities.